Friday, October 8, 2010

The Man That Is Me



Inside this exterior lies the man that is me 
But treat me wrongly it will be our worst enemy 


I have a shell of which is hard to break 
Emotions that creates this façade I fake

I have done things most have never achieved 
But I’m not hard in fact I’m simple to read 

My emotional side exists but lacks any prevalence 
Which matters not because it’s treated with little relevance. 

Since I was a child I was treated so very cruel
By peers during my days before high school. 

I have never felt the true warmth of a woman's touch
No affection for me exists, at least not that much 

But I am kind you see, I am not always forceful
When I commit sins I repent very remorseful.
  
I am so tired of being ignored and rejected 
By those I’m far above, by whom I should be respected 

I am better than you or what you would want to think 
My path to greatness and glory is about to reach the brink! 
  
Don’t pass me by just because I am being real 
Unlike other peons who fake how they really feel. 

Honestly I can care less if you live or die 
I’m not gonna please you by living Goddamn a lie 

My power is enough to bleed the stars and the Moon 
I can be adored and worshipped by all of you soon

I don’t want to be a monster or a Devil to thee
I just want to be accepted for the man that is me.

July 11, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment